Aluminium windows offer sleek, slimmer frames that provide excellent sight lines, enhancing the value of your home with their elegant styling.
All our aluminium frames are thermally broken. This means that there is little heat transfer through the material so the warmth of your home is locked inside where you need it. This prevents cold from getting into your house, especially during the winter months.
Additional features of Aluminium Windows
Our aluminium windows also feature these extra benefits:
- A-Rated for energy saving efficiency to keep heat inside the property
- Available in a range of different colours such as our popular anthracite grey, charcoal and black, with a dual-finish option where the interior is a different colour to the exterior frame
- Range of handle styles and colours including chrome, silver, white and black
- Maintenance free
- Durable and weather resistant
- High Security Locking
- Highly engineered with robust hinges
- Key-operated locking handles or shootbolt locks
- Designs and openings to suit customer specification – fully compliant with fire regulations and health and safety guidelines
Aluminium Windows Supplied by Window Wise
We offer a massive range of windows that can be customised to suit any home or property, earning us a fearsome reputation as a leading window supplier. Whether you require aluminium, PVC, commercial or vertical sliding sash windows, Window Wise is the clear choice for windows.
Contact our helpful advisors for more information on Aluminium Windows
If you would like further information regarding our aluminium windows, then please get in touch with one of our consultants now. To browse our full collection of products you can request a brochure or visit our showroom.